Live Right 4 Your Type: The individualised prescription for maximising health, metabolism and vitality in every stage of your life.
Paperback: 400 pages Publisher: Penguin; New Ed edition (7 Mar. 2002). Language: English. ISBN-10: 0140297855. ISBN-13: 978-0140297850
The Live Right For Your Type book will help you to:
- Choose a lifestyle that agrees with your needs and tendencies.
- Structure your days to reduce stress and gain more satisfaction.
- Raise your children in such a way as to maximise their unique potential.
- Live longer, avoiding the mental and physical deterioration of aging.
- Fine-tune your dietary strategies to produce new levels of energy and stamina.
- Overcome the chronic health conditions that may have plagued you and your family for decades.
- Find emotional balance and the elimination of anxiety and depression.
- Feel 'right' in your body, your mind, and your world.
In Live Right 4 Your Type, perhaps the Magnus opus of the blood type theory, physician/researcher Dr. Peter D'Adamo distills the voluminous data on blood type, physiology and metabolism into a series of fascinating observations and simple guidelines. Live Right 4 Your Type seamlessly follows the path paved by its phenomenally successful predecessor, NY Times bestseller Eat Right 4 Your Type. New data looks at the importance of "secretor subtype" as a refinement to the theory and the use of blood type genetics to help understand the mind-body connection. Extensive new food lists and prescriptive recommendations. "In Live Right for Your Type, Dr. D'Adamo looks at the psychological and medical peculiarities that seem to predominate in each blood type.Dr. D'Adamo offers detailed lifestyle modifications for each type, including exercise programs and long lists of foods to either seek out or avoid." -Amazon.com