This product has been discontinued. Use the Nomad formula instead.
Catalyst Right for your GenoType Nomad GT6 60 Veggiecaps
Nomad Catalyst was designed by Dr. Peter D'Adamo to provide the Nomad metabolism with a source of non-protein nitrogen; nutrients that can help participate in 'one carbon metabolism' nutrients that help enhance proper epigenetic function and neuroprotective antioxidants.
Nomad Catalyst Strategy:
- Biotin: Along with copper in the Nomad Catalyst formula biotin has significant nutritional effects on epigenetic gene functions encouraging the proper function of the histones molecules by which DNA can coil or uncoil itself
- Choline Bitartrate: Choline participates along with folate in 'one carbon metabolism.' Single-carbon reactions are important in amino acid metabolism and in biosynthetic pathways leading to DNA RNA membrane lipids and neurotransmitters.
- Creatine: Is a neuroprotective and a supplier of 'non-protein nitrogen.' It has beneficial effects on immune function, cognition and muscle tissue metabolism.
- L-Methionine: This essential amino acid protein building block is a 'methyl-donor.' Dietary sources of methyl donors are critical for proper epigenetic gene repair. Most methyltransferase reactions use methionine as the source of methyl groups.
- Panax Ginseng: A well known herbal ginseng is an adaptogen which allows the body to better handle stress.
- Magnolia: Magnolia has two well-studied antioxidant flavones honokiol and magnolol. Magnolia has stress-alleviating actions for which it is extensively prescribed in Japanese Traditional Medicine helps the body to control inflammation and helps the body to recover more quickly and effectively from temporary stress.
Together with GenoType specific diet and lifestyle strategies the Nomad Catalyst formula works in harmony with the Synergist and Activator formulas to support your body's natural ability to maximize your GenoType's strengths and minimize its weaknesses.
This product has been discontinued. Use the Nomad Formula instead.